Monday, December 22, 2008

NEON 10

Introducing Neon 10! Neon 10 is a progressive rock/alternative rock band in Downers Grove, IL comprised of many friends of mine from high school. Their music, whether original or covers, is awesome and their take on rock is refreshing, considering today's often confusing and overwhelming world of rock music. I highly recommend you check them out; take it from me--I do music for a living, so I would know! They've got a show on February 15th at Saban's Place in Downers Grove, IL so you'd better be there--and tell them who sent you ;-)

Check them out at their website: www.neon10band.com
Their link will be hosted permanently on my sidebar, so you can always access their site from there.

Happy Holidays,

CP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, the website is just neon10band.com without the www.

Doesn't work if you stick the www on it for some reason.

Unknown said...

Just click the link then ;-)