Friday, January 1, 2010

The Year Between

Well, it's been almost a year to the date since last I've written on here. And that's because 2009 pretty much sucked. The highlight was seeing the Met's last production of Otto Schenck's production of Wagner's "Ring." The bad parts far outweighed the good, though, in this year of setbacks and disappointment. School has been put on hold until Fall 2010 and I miss all my friends there terribly. Composition has been at a steady rate, though, producing lots of great choral works. I want to keep this brief, but since my life at U-M currently is on hold, so will this blog, for a bit longer, as my musical achievements are nonexistent. Except for one thing, which is some good news too...again, in 2009, I've been awarded the ASCAPlus award with a nominal grant, bigger than last year's. If this keeps happening annually, I could become more well-known in ASCAP circles, and with my choral collection growing, I smell a publisher-hunt coming.

In the meantime, while my health recovers, I've seen many movies and will be starting a new blog. You can find it on here, by clicking on my profile link and finding the blog about movies. Thanks much, and when I can finally jumpstart my music career, I'll be back on here.

Love, Cory

1 comment:

securepharmacare said...

doses of PAXIL
PAXIL should be administered as a single daily dose with or without food, usually in the morning. The recommended initial dose is 20 mg/day. Patients were dosed in a range of 20 to 50 mg/day in the
Usual Adult Dose for:
Depression
Social Anxiety Disorder
Panic Disorder
Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Postmenopausal Symptoms