Thursday, September 25, 2008

AWARD!!!

Dear friends,

I received a letter from ASCAP today (you'll remember I wrote about them not too long ago, you can read it down there somewhere). I have been awarded an ASCAPlus Award for artistic merit. This is a REALLY GOOD THING!!! It means that I get a grant to use however I wish. How cool is that?!?!? And I also have the option to enter with a slight advantage in future years. In honor of this, I am going to class tonight. OK, so maybe it's not the best way to celebrate, but I do love my vocal classes. We can ALL celebrate, however, by listening to a rousing chorus of "Stout-Hearted Man," with Shooby Taylor! Click on the link in the previous post to listen. Thanks for all your support, because without you, I couldn't have done it.

Fondly,

CP

No comments: